Sunday, February 10, 2013

Questioning

The Questioning phase is the first of the Research Cycle, places importance on coming up with a definitive list of questions to guide research.  This helps to see if the particular topic is broad enough, and it can also be done in a group or with a partner.

Ok...time to figure out what I really want to know about upcycling and repurposing.  I'm currently hooked on Pinterest, which I use to find recipes, craft ideas, and some decorating ideas, and I've noticed lots of pins about upcycling and repurposing.  I'm curious to learn more about it.  

Here is my concept map of questions:

I started doing this process on the computer, but when I'm brainstorming I feel more comfortable using paper, so I decided to switch. 

Resrouces:

McKenzie, Jamie.  The Research Cycle.  2000.  Web.  8 Feb. 2013

Milam, Peggy. "Moving Beyond Technology With Strategic Teaching: Jamie Mckenzie's RESEARCH CYCLE." School Library Media Activities Monthly 19.4 (2002): 22. Academic Search Premier. Web. 10 Feb. 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment