Monday, February 11, 2013

Evaluating

Wow...I'm almost to the end of the cycle!  The Evaluating stage is where students make sure no more research is necessary before the information is reported.  Again, with complicated research questions, this is where the cycle may start again for many students.  Students in this stage need to carefully examine what they have done so far and make sure that all research questions have been answered.  

Looking back at my questions and the previous stages, I feel as though my research questions have been answered.  I was able to find multiple ways to find ideas and inspiration, I explored a variety of materials that can be used in upcycling/repurposing, and I found local contacts that provide support and materials for people interested in upcycling/repurposing.  I also have a definition of upcycling.



Resources:

McKenzie, Jamie.  The Research Cycle.  2000.  Web.  8 Feb. 2013 

No comments:

Post a Comment